Friday, October 19, 2012

Jam Sessions on Friday Nights? YASS! (My Gospel Edition)

Hey loveliess!!! How was your day today? Mines went by good beside cramps in my stomach >.<

Well it's a Friday night and tomorrow is church. So I'm trying to get an outfit together, because I could never be on time to save my life. I'm also trying out this new hairstyle, so if it comes out well, expect a tutorial coming up :)

Right now I'm jamming on Pandora to my gospel music. So many things go on every week, and it feels so good to just relax at the end of the week & praise God. Ain't nothing better. Here are some songs that I am loving right now. Listen to some!! I promise you will love them :D

1) Friend of God- Israel and the New Breed2) He Won't Leave You- Richard Smallwood3) Worthy is the Lamb- Hillsong4) I Survive- Mary Mary5) Total Praise- Richard Smallwood6) Lord Prepare Me- West Angeles Cogic Mass Choir7) I Need You Now- Smokie Norful8) Center of My Joy- Richard Smallwood9) How Excellent (Psalm 8)- Richard Smallwood10) For Every Mountain- Amber Bullock Version11) Thank You Lord- Walter Hawkins

Some of these songs are my all time time favorite and I SING my heart out when I hear them in the shower haha. I hope you guys enjoy this!! 

Muah!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment