Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Natural Hairstyle: My Totally Twisted Twist Out!!

Hey lovelies!! How are you today? During the past two weeks, I have been rocking the twist out. It was actually an accidental style for me, because this was the first time it came out right! This style is so easy but so cute!
Here are the steps that used to achieve my Totally Twisted Twist Out
(Also I have on no makeup so please excuse my struggling face scars and my desire to try on red lipstick lol)


1) Start off with freshly washed, dried hair. This was the same day I did my I did my Natural Curly Hair Routine.

2) Start doing a two strand twist. Personally, I do not section off with a comb. I usually take a medium size chunk of hair throughout my whole head.

This is when I was halfway done :)

Fully done
                                                                             Front view
                                                                              The back

                             3) When everything is finished, I spray some Olive Oil Sheen Spray to lock in some moisture for when I sleep.
                      
                                       
4) I put on my head tie so that the braids don't unloosen while I sleep.

 The next morning: I just untwisted them carefully and tried not to puff them out too much. I also used my afro pick so my roots would lift.
                                                                       
 THE FINAL RESULTS!! :)







I was so excited with the final result. Every one in school kept asking me if it was my real hair O__o , but they did say that they liked it.

Well that's it for today. I hope you guys enjoyed this ^.^ Until next time guys.. Muah!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment