Thursday, October 18, 2012

My STRUGGLE for the perfect foundation :(

Hey Lovelies!! How was your day today?

You know what? I'm so tired of my makeup melting off my face by the end of the day! As you know, I have an issue with dark spots. My darkest acne scars are on my right cheek. So I figured in the morning that I will apply my regular foundation (Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in either 210 or 220) then I take a little more and put it on my cheeks so it could look decent. I then set it with some Fashion Fair Translucent Topaz powder that I have. It's all fine at first, but I don't know where.in.the.day. it starts to melt. Then at the end of the day all my spots show :( *sigh*

I always felt that I had bad luck with makeup recently just like my phones. Whyyyyy meeeeeeeee.


I don't know what to do. Do you guys have any suggestions for foundations that are affordable but good coverage? Please tell me POR FAVOR!!! Lol. I already know the powder I want to get which is the Ben Nye Translucent Powder. I heard so much good reviews on it.

Well this was my mini rant. I hope you enjoyed it even though it was mostly depressing haha.



1 comment:

  1. Try Revlon's Colorstay! Insane lasting power, great color selection (I think they have 20 shades? Don't quote me on that), easily available AND affordable (depends on where you live and purchase it but it's usually around $8-12 USD).

    The only downside is it has a pretty strong flowery perfume smell so if you're scent sensitive like me you might want to pass on it.

    ReplyDelete