Friday, October 19, 2012

October 2012 Length Check (Natural Hair)

Hey lovelies!! How was your day today? My ultimate natural hair goal is for my hair to be naturally curly at shoulder length. *dreams away happily* My weakness, however, is the beautiful flat iron. I acknowledge the fact that I do have a problem with the flat iron (the first step is admitting it), but how could I not? We have so much history together! My flat iron and I confessed our love for each other...
LOL okay. That was too much fun. Back to the topic. I just took some pictures of my hair stretched. One thing that I wish I did was measure but I was not thinking at the time. I will definitely do it for the November 2012 Length Check. Here are some pics:







The brown is my natural hair color growing out. The red/brown is from hair dye *sigh*

Well until next time... Muah!! 

6 comments:

  1. I love your hair, it is
    so unique! I'm planning
    to cut my hair into a
    bobline!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much!! <3 And take pics!! I would love to see it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing! and it suits you so well!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wish my hair would just hurry up and grow to that length haha. One month gone after my BC now!

    essierichie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your BC!!! Don't stress it will grow and you will love it!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete