Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh *Happy* Sunday! :D

Hey lovelies!!! How you doing *Wendy Williams voice* It's been a loong week with report cards, ptc, half days, so much. Did you guys hear about Hurricane Sandy though? They even cancelled school just in case it gets really bad. I have my bottled water, and I'm charging my Ipod & phone just in case it gets CRAZY. Outside is just windy, gray, and depressing, so I started playing with some of my makeup. One goal of mine is to get better at winged eyeliner. I want to be able to do thin line, fat line, cat line lol all of that. So the makeup I am wearing is 
FACE: Mac Concealer, Elf Mineral Concealer
EYES: LA COLORS PENCIL (bronze shimmer), Elf Cream Eyeliner
LIPS: Wet N Wild Spotlight Red ( FIRST RED LIP I TRIED AND CAN I SAY WIN?!?!?!)

Well that is pretty much it for today.. Outfits coming soon!!
Until next time... MUAH!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete